RENTING vs BUYING ARIZONA!
HOME RENTING VS BUYING COMPARISON
Are you looking for ‘JUST A PLACE TO LIVE’ or do you want a HOME?
- You have no equity. Your money disappears forever and you will never see it again!
- The rent payment may increase over time
- Rent payments are not tax deductible
- You need to get landlord approval for any changes you’d like to make
- Living situation is temporary and can change at any time
- The money that you invest in your home is like having a savings account with a high interest rate.
- The value of your home is likely to increase
- Excellent deductions for the mortgage interest you pay
- Your mortgage payments could be fixed
- Decorate, make any changes, and enjoy the possibility of making those changes without any prior approval
- Your house will become YOUR HOME
Courtesy of Peoples Mortgage